Any material on this website may be reproduced provided that:
- the content is not changed
- it is not sold
- the material is not used to promote or endorse any product or service
- it is not used in an inappropriate or misleading context
- any disclaimers included on the published information are reproduced on the material
- an acknowledgment of the source and of Te Whāriki Takapou is included.
Please note, this does not apply to any logos, emblems and trade marks on the website, the website’s design elements, or any photography or imagery. If you wish to reproduce any of these, please contact us to discuss: email@example.com.
For any queries, please email Te Whāriki Takapou.